Hood River Winter Farmers Market
December 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until April 17, 2021
Shop local year round! Hood River Farmers Market continues this winter!
The market happens the FIRST and THIRD Saturday of the month (starting December 5) from 10am – Noon under the Ferment Brewing Company tasting room. Our new location provides an outdoor covered space in the winter months. Fresh food and fresh air! Find our COVID safety info here: www.gorgegrown.com/safetyatmarket.
The market will feature a wide variety of local food, including local produce, meats, eggs, cheese, baked goods, honey, and other artisanal foodstuffs. Customers can also shop for unique handmade gifts from local makers! Find a list of items our vendors expect to have here. We update the fresh sheet each week before the market.
We gladly accept credit/debit, Veggie Rx and SNAP/ EBT. We’ll give an extra $10 to SNAP customers who use their benefits at the market! Stop by the info table for more info on these programs.
To keep our community safe and the market open, we ask that customers:
- Stay home if you are sick or may have been exposed to COVID 19.
- Wash your hands and bring hand sanitizer with you.
- Wear a face mask while inside the market.
- No eating or drinking on site.
- Follow social distancing guides.
- Be patient.
- Leave pets at home. Only service animals (no ESAs) will be permitted.
- Lend us a hand if you are able to volunteer!
Find our COVID safety info here: www.gorgegrown.com/safetyatmarket.