Voting is open until noon on Friday, November 6th!
Please note that we require all market attendees and event participants to follow market rules during their visit. Masks are required. Follow 6ft social distancing at all times. No pets are allowed. (Service dogs are permitted). Customer limits may be in place. Thanks for keeping our staff, volunteers, vendors, and community safe! More info: www.gorgegrown.com/safetyatmarket
– Best Kids Costume
– Best Adult Costume
– Best Vendor Costume
– Best Family Costume
To enter the contest:
– Dress up in your costume and join us at the market!
– Find our Costume Contest Photo Booth at the market. Please follow all signage and social distancing queues.
– Complete the contest entry slip.
– Get your picture taken by farmers market staff/ volunteers. Each costume will need an individual picture.
– Costume pictures will be used for online voting.
– Voting will end November 6 at noon.
– Winners will be announced November 6th.
– Winners will receive gift certificates to the farmers market!
– Costumes must be appropriate for all ages.
– Face masks are required. Costume masks or costume face coverings do not qualify as a face mask. You may put a costume mask over a face mask, just show our volunteers your face mask as you enter.
TREATS (NO TRICKS) FOR KIDS:
– Kids that come to the market will receive a market token to purchase fresh fruits or veggies from a farmer